Research barriers in the science of cannabis



Konoplja zdaj / Cannabis now – dr. Sue Sisley, 4. in 5. 10. 2019 5. mednarodna znanstvena konferenca iz cikla Demistifikacija konoplje v Ljubljani. Posnetek: …

2 Comments

  1. I knew of Cannabis' PTSD benefits IMMEDIATELY back in 1978 all on my OWN, thanks, but no thanks.., when I discovered the BENEFICIAL effects of Cannabis unexpectedly.. not to forget the immediate PSORIASIS CURE I made from my backyard plants' oils.. and being SYNTHETIC-FREE all-the-while..

    Simply HAND THE PLANT BACK & RETURN IT in the hands of the people where this FREE, NATURALLY-SAFE & SUPERIOR PRIMAL-PREVENTATIVE MEDICINE has, is & will ALWAYS BELONG!!

    Enough of these SELF-APPOINTED WOLVES still claiming to be in charge of Hen House Security over this GAME-CHANGER on the strangle-hold some FEW racketeers have on all our HEALTH, ENVIRONMENT & INDUSTRY, let alone toying with VET's minds & lives like the rest of us..

    The U.S. has KNOWN that CANNABIS has been a superior alternative at least since 2006, and I'm sure long before that..

    BTW, fyi, Cannabis is & ALWAYS HAS BEEN all our FREE, primal health option over the past 100 years, and moving forward.. just that some FEW Cannabis RACKETEERS are SUGGESTING & POSTURING as if they spoke a word of truth – they don't – ITS A COMPLETE CLUSTERPHUCK of KNOWN illegal facades all along.

    Cannabis has been known to be a positive, safe & superior alternative (in fact the ONLY KNOWN BENEFICIAL SUBSTANCE) used in comparison to VETS' PTSD issues, just that its FREE – and can't be patented for profit! Dang!

    Even better, seeing that 99.99% of Cannabis' NON-TAXABLE personal use comprises of MEDICINAL /THERAPEUTIC /PREVENTATIVE, leaving only 0.01% for this BS, fictitious & taxable 'recreational' abuse as a VICE instead of a VITAMIN that it truly is.

    Love to hear this work & great news of the GLOBAL BS to RETURN A FREE GAME-CHANGER PLANT back in the hands of the people… FREE THE WEED, lest any short-sighted investor racketeer forgets..

  2. i am listening to you speech and i had few question ?1) i am a licence grower in Canada (medical patient) and what is needed to help us patient is scientist that know how to spend their budget on the proper procedure right if you want the right produce dont get it from LPS or any government that dos not make sense go get it from a real grower (no mold/no pesticide/no bugs) period… Then allow them to grow for the science department and alloy them funding to build lab that is for cannabis research then you have to test (all) strain 1 plant per room & yes that is a lot but this is research no all nutriment out their need to be tested also then different water will affect result too and the list go on other then that i really think you are on the right track but science have to done whit grower so it can work not by pushing us on the side of the road that part of science need to change

Leave a Reply